Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lazy Sundays.


Sundays are the days that I pull everything back together for the week. I make lunches for the week, do laundry, and relax. Today I made it over to Reading Terminal Market to check out Iovine Brother's Produce. And I will be going back. They have generally reasonable prices, and in the back they have "grab bags"- bags of produce that is slightly damaged or closer to its expiration date, and all the bags are a dollar. I grabbed a bag of tomatoes, zucchini, and yellow squash. The produce was all really nice, and I made veggies for all my lunches for the week using only half of each bag - which is about $1.50 for the whole thing. I was a little worried about finding reasonably priced fresh produce, so I'm so glad I found this!

No comments:

Post a Comment